Tuesday 29 June 2021

An update for Week 9!

 





Congratulations to Byesion, Mila, Charlotte and Alamalia who were all recognised for their effort and achievements in assembly last week.

Liberty and Marcella from Room 8 also impressed our community with their market stall, the Fairy Cafe, where delicious baking and coffee was on offer! Great initiative, girls, and awesome to see you learning more about running a business and working with finances.

Have a safe and happy week, everyone.












3 comments:

  1. You can all be very proud of your efforts and achievements. Thanks for sharing this positive news with us Mr Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone I’m from mr thomas is old class I just wanted to say really nice work and have a great summer and to mr thomas if your reading this I wanted to tell you everybody I know misses you but I’m happy that your where you wanna be and most importantly with your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jawad, awesome to see you posting on our blog. Make sure you check in and look over our work, and give us some feedback on how we can improve! We would really appreciate it. I hope you are excited to be Year 7 now. I hope everything is well with you and your classmates at EMS.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.