Thursday 24 June 2021

Recognising our high achievers, a reminder - and a blast from the past

 


Throwback Thursday!

We showed incredible resilience to continue our learning despite some setbacks earlier in the year. Great to see the same faces still working hard to achieve their learning goals.

Please remember soup forms need to come back by Friday.



Congratulations to Zac and Carlos, who were recognised for excelling in our class, during the Kauri Team Assembly last Thursday.
We are looking forward to seeing who earns this week's certificates later today.



5 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Taniela,
    I am from St Pius X school, I hope you guys are doing well as the incident in Wellington, that moved you guys to level 2. Congrats to zac and Carlos I also think they did well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Kia Ora, my name is Jonah I attend St. Pius X school in Auckland
    I really love this and I congrat Zac and Carlos great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Vili ,
    I am from St Pius X school, I hope you guys are doing well as the incident in Wellington, that moved you guys to level 2. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora my name is Pauline,I am from St Pius X school .i hope you guys move on to level
    One so i can see your brillant blogs well done and ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Zac and Carlos - enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.