Friday 12 March 2021

Our students showing their pride!

 





Our boys showed their support for their team today, before the Blues take on the mighty Highlanders on Sunday afternoon.

It was a pleasant surprise, and they were more than happy to pose for a photo.

Who do you think will win this weekend's big game? For our rugby fans, make a prediction - which player will stand out? What do you think the score will be? Why will the Highlanders win?

Remember to keep comments appropriate, and written to a high standard (I know we are excited about the game, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be sensible when we are blogging to our global audience.)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Moore, this is Christian. I was super super hyped about this. Good luck on the Highlanders on sunday. I will be there Mr. The first player that will score in the Blues I think is Caleb Clarke. Don't know about the Highlanders. See you at the game I think. Goodbye and Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 8 and Mr Moore
    I love your photo of the boys wearing their Auckland Blues shirts and waving their flags! I am sure you will enjoy great rivalry all year with Auckland versus Otago! Mr Moore told me you got an email from the Blues Marketing team - that is pretty cool! Enjoy the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora room 8 the blue's are the best team the blue's are the best team ever.
    BLOG YA LATER JOSH🤗🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI my name is Quan. I like the blue because they can all was spot the times and

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.